We specialise in helping you to get a job as a doctor in Australia.
You find it overwhelming to navigate your options:
– Where can I find a job?
– How long will it take for me to get a job?
– Are my overseas qualifications accepted in Australia?
– How much will I get paid?
– What paperwork do I need?
– How do I get my medical registration and visa?
What you need is someone to help guide you through it all:
– Avoid common yet costly mistakes
– Submit a strong and accurate profile
– Help you write strong and personalised selection criteria response
– Get a head start on jobs that are NOT advertised
– Advise you about your pathway and options
– Guide and support you in preparing for your job interviews
– Up your chance of securing a job in Australia
That’s EXACTLY what we do.
Searching for suitable vacancies, preparing and submitting job applications is an incredibly time consuming process. Each job, employer and governing state requires a different set of application requirements that need to be addressed. We work closely with a number of doctors in preparing and submitting job applications across the country.
Note that we may not be able to respond to every email we receive. At this point, we will contact you if we think we could work with you on a one-on-one basis.