Terms of Consultation and Coaching Services
1. Sterling Healthcare Resourcing Pty. Ltd. is a registered company (ABN 11 604 265 938) which charges a fee for this service. In accepting a consultation with one of our consultants, you agree to pay for that consultant’s time regardless of the outcome of the consultation. Payments of fees are taken prior to commencement of the consultation and/or coaching services. Any additional time, tasks, or services is chargeable at additional fees. Any such additional fees will be advised to you prior to the engagement of services.
2. Consultation and coaching services are performed remotely using telephone calls. You acknowledge that there are inevitable limitations to remote consultations including but not limited to internet connection, mobile reception, and phone line connection. We will endeavour to accommodate your request of preferred means of connectivity, for example audio or video conferences, however we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet your specific requests.
3. You understand that you need to make adequate and dedicated, uninterrupted time available for the consultation and/or coaching session(s). We will provide you with different options — time of day, day of week — for you to book your call. Purchased services will not be cancelled or refunded due to you not being able to dedicate the time required to schedule and/or perform the call. We will endeavour to accommodate your requests for rescheduling booked calls, subject to our consultant’s availability.
4. Purchased services are for up to the length of time indicated in the product or service description when you purchase. We commit to be available to perform the entire duration of the session you purchase and schedule for. If you are not available to perform the call or session for the entire duration you purchase for, for example if you need to terminate the call early, we will not schedule additional calls to make up for the lost time. Additional sessions may be available for purchase.
5. You will provide valid phone numbers and email address for us to contact you. We cannot accept responsibility for non receipt of emails or unobtainable telephone numbers. Ensure you check your spam filters and correct phone number(s) entered.
6. Sterling Healthcare Resourcing Pty. Ltd. can only consult with the individuals directly. We cannot conduct a consultation about a relative, colleague or friend.
7. We will provide you with information and general advice related to your specific circumstances, based on the accuracy of the information you provide to us, along with our knowledge, expertise and experience in the field to the best of our abilities. You acknowledge that market conditions do change from time to time, and there are factors outside of our control. We cannot guarantee a favourable, likeable, desirable, or any specific outcomes.
8. Inappropriate language, tone, and phone etiquettes will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse to conduct a telephone or email consultation or to terminate a consultation immediately if any of these behaviours arises from your part. Our no refund policy (number 12 below) applies to cancelled or terminated sessions due to these reasons.
9. We may take note of minutes from our consultation and coaching sessions for the sole purpose and intention of trying to be of better service to you, for example for follow ups. Any information we note from these sessions will not be used for any other purposes and will not be shared. We will not record our sessions without your explicit, prior consent.
10. Phone calls for our consultation and coaching services can usually be arranged between the hours of 06:00 – 17:00, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public and statutory holidays. We endeavour to answer emails within 48 working hours, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public and statutory holidays. All times mentioned are in Melbourne, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
11. Unless otherwise indicated, we are not able to provide our services to you if you are not or will not become qualified medical practitioners (doctors), have prior criminal convictions, or pending charges. Please do not purchase our services if you find yourself to be in one of these circumstances. If you do purchase, we reserve to cancel your purchase and our no refund policy (number 12 below) applies.
12. Due to the nature of our services, all consultation and coaching services offered through SterlingResourcing.com.au website are non-refundable without exception. If you have any questions about any of these products, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing any products and services.
In the event that you are not able to attend the programs, online courses, private and/or group consultation and coaching services, it is your responsibility to reschedule a time that works for both you and our consultant. Please see points number 2, 3 and 4 above.