Medical CV Optimisation (Done for You)
We will manually comb through every detail in your CV, ensure there are no missing critical details, and optimise it for what Australian employers usually look for. You will receive an editable copy of your revised CV. All CVs are done manually by Sze Zin Lo, Founder and Primary Consultant who has helped numerous Australian and IMG doctors secure employment all across Australia.
Your CV matters! Optimise it to increase your chances of securing a job interview.
We will comb through every detail in your CV to ensure it is not missing critical details, and we will advise if there is anything you can add to optimise it for what Australian employers usually look for.
We do not use automated CV/resume builders and software, so your details and privacy are 100% safe. Your CV will be rebuilt and formatted into an acceptable Australian format that we have used for over 10 years to help numerous doctors secure positions in Australia.
What you get:
- An editable version of your new CV and tips on how to expand on it for yourself in the future.
- A PDF version of your CV that you can use now.
- An editable version of your new cover letter and tips on how to edit it in the future.
- A PDF version of your cover letter that you can use now.
This service does not guarantee that you will secure a job interview and/or an employment position in Australia. Securing a position depends on many factors such as pool of applicants, job market conditions, your skills, qualifications and experience, as well as employer ability to provide supervision for IMG. Our role is to help you stand the best chance at meeting your career goals.
Before you purchase:
- Once you purchase this consultation service, I will get in touch with you to request a current version of your CV.
- We can only work with the details that you provide. We may ask you to provide more details or clarify questions for your revised CV. If you do not provide the details that we ask for in a timely manner, we will not be able to optimise your CV to the best of our ability.
- If you have had complaints or suspension in your current or previous professional roles, please be aware that they may impact your chances of securing a new position in Australia.
- Do not purchase this service if you have had previous criminal conviction and/or criminal charges against you, as we will not be able to work with you.
- Due to the nature of this service, there is no refund or cancellation for this service.
Please ensure that you have read and agreed to the full Terms and Conditions of our consultation and coaching services.