Australia is Seeking US Board Certified ER Physicians
Send us your details if you are interested in an Emergency Medicine position (or similar). There is no cost for our recruitment service.
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Level: Senior Registrar to Specialist (Consultant)
Location: Australia Wide
Australia offers great opportunities to advance your Emergency Medicine training while earning a good salary and enjoying a great work life balance. “The Lucky Country” is massive and diverse, boasting world class healthcare and education, rich aboriginal culture, and world renowned multicultural cosmopolitan cities with a strong growing economy. It’s known to be nature’s sanctuary for wildlife and biodiversity. Come take photos with koalas and kangaroos, dive in the Great Barrier Reef, and sip through the flavours in the wine country of The Barossa Valley. Your Aussie adventures are calling.
There are positions available across the country to advance your career — these positions are mostly in regional and rural public hospitals, with some positions also available in metropolitan areas.
- Hold Board Certification from ABEM: American Board of Emergency Medicine
Not holding board certification? Get in touch with us to discuss your options.
- Hold or held a license to practice medicine in one 50 states, and the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rio, Guam or the US Virgin Islands
Approximate pay once you’ve obtained your Fellowship with ACEM:
- Consultant | Specialist in Emergency Medicine will earn between $350,000 to $500,000 per annum.
- Locum Consultants | Specialists in Emergency Medicine earn between $2,000 to $3,500 per day with ad hoc and ongoing assignments available throughout the country. Car, travel, and accommodation will be provided for each locum assignment.
* Estimated Pay Package may vary. The salary range is based on a standard 40-hour workweek, excluding overtime and additional loading (if applicable). Examples of loading may include items such as relocation allowance, professional development allowance, and living away from home allowance. Your pay package will be determined upon a successful job offer.
The job market is always changing. Every medical specialty and everyone’s situation is unique. You will need expert advice to help you navigate throughout the process from start to finish.
Specialist Colleges you may consider getting your specialist assessment from:
As an Emergency Room Physician who is Board Certified by the ABEM American Board of Emergency Medicine, you will most likely opt for the Specialist Pathway. Before you embark on the specialist assessment with ACEM, it is highly recommended for you to get in contact with us to get a better understanding of this process.
Send us your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today and we’ll arrange a confidential discussion to explore the options that are right for you. Let us assist you every step of the way.